Hello Autumn || Video Lookbook

Saturday, September 27, 2014


Early fall is both a blessing and a burden for the style-conscious. As much as I love bringing out my sweaters and jackets, the days of early autumn are often the most confusing in terms of dressing for the weather. Especially as a commuter, I can experience a temperature shift of 30 degrees in the span of one  day. For those of you who can relate, here are four outfit ideas to help you combat the bipolar nature of fall weather. Let me know which is your favorite and what you'll be wearing for the new season. I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit post!

6 comments

  1. Lovely video, i am not ready yet for this fall/winter season. I still need to look for my boots and get some sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks all round.But i love that burgundy lace dress.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Looks by Lau. Design by FCD.